1. For a good cause
A rewarding mission and an opportunity to have a real and tangible impact on the community.
At Moisson Montréal, our mission is at the heart of our work.
“To ensure an optimal food supply to community organizations serving people in difficulty on the Island of Montreal while participating in the development of sustainable solutions to promote food security.”
Working at Moisson Montréal means having a real impact on Montreal society by helping more than 300 community organizations that serve a wide range of people in need.
2. For the organizational culture
At Moisson Montréal, five values define us and are dear to our hearts: respect, integrity, equity, mutual aid, and commitment. These values are shared by all employees, regardless of their role or department.
Moisson Montréal values cultural and ethnic diversity, thus enriching the experience and interactions between employees and volunteers. The work environment is friendly and welcoming! At Moisson Montréal, we use an online recognition platform that allows all employees to express themselves and discuss various subjects. This tool is ideal for those who work remotely or in different offices to feel included and heard.
3. For great benefits
- Moisson Montréal offers a wide range of benefits:
- 35-hour work week with the possibility of finishing at noon on Fridays
- possibility of telecommuting up to three days a week (depending on the job) in a flexible environment
- annual bonus program
- group insurance, group RRSP with employer contribution, five personal days, discount for OPUS card, etc.
- 14 statutory holidays per year
- possible reimbursement of tuition fees (subject to the conditions in effect)
4. For our chef’s delicious food
At MM, volunteers and employees can enjoy snacks and meals specially prepared by our Chef Aziz, all at a nominal price.
The pictures speak for themselves!