Are you a company or an individual interested in collecting food donations to help families in need? Nothing could be easier!
Consult the Frequently Asked Questions below to find out all the terms and bring us the result of your collection directly to our warehouse, at 6880 Chemin de la Côte de Liesse, Saint-Laurent. Go to the reception from Monday to Thursday between 8:00 a.m. and 3:30 p.m. and on Friday between 8:00 a.m. and 12:00 p.m.
A huge thank you for your involvement, you make a big difference!
It is a food collection organized by people who want to support Moisson Montréal.
Companies or individuals. All initiatives are good!
To help us offer a variety of healthy and nutritious foods, here are some suggestions of products to collect:
- Rice (rice, quinoa, couscous, bulgur)
- Pasta sauce
- Cereal/oatmeal (muesli, fiber and bran flakes/oats)
- Dried fruit
- Peanut butter or almond butter
- Legumes (lentils, beans, bagged or canned chickpeas)
- Milk (only Grand Pré milk, almond milk, or soy milk)
- Products for Infants (baby food, powdered milk, diapers, hygiene products)
- Hygienic products (sanitary napkins, toilet paper, toothpaste)
N.B.: for reasons of hygiene and safety, only unopened products in undamaged packaging with labels intact can be donated.
*Please note that we do not accept any alcoholic beverages, energy drinks, or toxic products.
No, we are unable to pick up food drive donations so you must bring them to our office
which is located at 6880 chemin de la Côte de Liesse. We are open Monday to Thursday, 8:00 a.m. to 3:45 p.m., and Friday from 8:00 a.m. to noon.
You will need bins to collect and transfer the food. Ideally, you should put the food in cardboard boxes to bring to Moisson Montréal.