Are you a company or an individual interested in collecting food donations to help families in need? Nothing could be easier!
A huge thank you to all our holiday donors for your generosity! Individuals and businesses alike, many of you have come to bring us the results of your collections and we are very happy.
We are open Monday to Thursday from 8:00 a.m. to 3:45 p.m., and Friday from 8:00 a.m. to noon.
Thank you so much for participating. You are making a big difference!
It is a food collection organized by people who want to support Moisson Montréal.
Companies or individuals. All initiatives are good!
To help us offer a variety of healthy and nutritious foods, here are some suggestions of products to collect:
- Rice (rice, quinoa, couscous, bulgur)
- Pasta sauce
- Cereal/oatmeal (muesli, fiber and bran flakes/oats)
- Dried fruit
- Peanut butter or almond butter
- Legumes (lentils, beans, bagged or canned chickpeas)
- Milk (only Grand Pré milk, almond milk, or soy milk)
- Products for Infants (baby food, powdered milk, diapers, hygiene products)
- Hygienic products (sanitary napkins, toilet paper, toothpaste)
N.B.: for reasons of hygiene and safety, only unopened products in undamaged packaging with labels intact can be donated.
*Please note that we do not accept any alcoholic beverages, energy drinks, or toxic products.
No, we are unable to pick up food drive donations so you must bring them to our office
which is located at 6880 chemin de la Côte de Liesse. We are open Monday to Thursday, 8:00 a.m. to 3:45 p.m., and Friday from 8:00 a.m. to noon.
You will need bins to collect and transfer the food. Ideally, you should put the food in cardboard boxes to bring to Moisson Montréal.