You want to get involved at Moisson Montréal?
Become a volunteer at
Canada’s largest food bank.
We invite you to consult the frequently asked questions below.
- Wearing a mask is mandatory for all persons present on Moisson Montréal’s premises.
- You must put on your mask before entering.
- You must fill out the Declaration: Travel Outside the Country & Symptoms form by entering
- The social distance of 2 meters is mandatory.
- Frequent hand washing is mandatory
Special measures for volunteers
- In order to respect the social distance of 2 meters, each work platform is reduced to a maximum of 10 people.
Dinner and break
- In order to respect the social distance of 2 meters, the break and the dinner are spread over two schedules
- You take your 15-minute break either at 9:45 or 10:30. (the Volunteer Activities Coordinator informed the teams of the time when they can take their break)
- You take your 45-minute dinner, either at 11:30 or 12:15. (the Volunteer Activities Coordinator informed the teams of the time when they can take their break)
- Only two people are allowed to sit at each table.
- Respect the floor markings for entering and leaving the cafeteria.
Special measures for the organizations
Waiting area while waiting to be called by the Moisson employee
- 5 chairs were placed two metres apart each.
- You must not move these chairs.
Refrigerators for distribution
- Only 3 organisms can be in the refrigerator at the same time.
- Only 6 people (including Moisson employees) can be in the fridges at the same time.
Respect the floor markings
- In order to maintain a distance of 2 meters between each person, you must follow the ground markings.
- The blue arrows indicate the direction of entry.
- The red arrows indicate the direction to exit
Special measures for food suppliers
- Only one person at a time may be present in the entrance cage.
The minimum age is twelve (12) years old.
Youth between the ages of twelve (12) and fifteen (15) must be accompanied by an adult.
From sixteen (16) years of age, the presence of an adult is optional.
A ratio of ten (5) youths between twelve (12) and fifteen (15) years of age per adult must be respected.
- Monday to Thursday: 8:30 am and 3:00 pm.
- Friday: 8:30 am to 11:30 am.
- We are closed on evenings and on the weekends.
Yes, as long as you are at least 12 years old and accompanied by an adult. If you are 16 years or older, you can come alone.
Yes. Contact us for more information : email@example.com
Buses 100 and 460 west from the Crémazie metro station and buses 202 and 460 west from du Collège metro station come to our doors. There is a bus stop located at the corner of Hickmore and Côte-de-Liesse.
In order to plan the organization of our work platforms, you must make an appointment with us at least seventy-two (72) hours in advance when you wish to come and volunteer. You must contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Before coming, make sure you have received written confirmation from a member of our team to determine the date of your visit.
The work is mainly done standing and may require lifting boxes. The ambient temperature varies between 4 and 18 degrees Celsius.
We have a transportation fee reimbursement program based on your attendance at Moisson Montréal and your financial situation. We can give you more information on-site.
Moisson Montréal’s mission consists in providing food to accredited organizations. If you need food assistance, we invite you to contact 211 to be put in touch with your neighbourhood organizations.
Long pants are required and closed shoes are mandatory. It will be our pleasure to lend you protective toes if you do not have safety shoes. In the latter case, a sport shoe will be required.
Please note that jewellery is prohibited in the warehouse.
We offer a lunch meal to volunteers who spend an entire day at Moisson Montréal. We also offer a late-morning snack.
Moisson Montréal provides a respectful and cheerful work environment. It is a great place for re-entering the work market. To thank our volunteers for their help, we organize activities for them throughout the year.
Yes. It is free to park here.
To register or for more informations: