Working at Moisson Montréal means helping to make a difference in people’s lives
Our greatest strength lies in our team and in the values we embrace, such as respect, integrity, fairness, support and commitment which our employees convey daily.
If you are interested in joining a dynamic, devoted and inspiring team whose work contributes to making our world a better place, send us your application (with your resume and cover letter).
• Oversee the donor stewardship program and its implementation.
• Ensure the retention of individual donors.
• Develop personalized relationships with selected donors.
• Plan, implement and follow up on campaign plans to solicit individual donors who have
previously supported the organization.
• Work closely with communications, campaign, and events managers to ensure that
solicitation approaches and communication tools are harmonized.
• Participate in the preparation of various reports.
• Perform other related tasks.
• Bachelor’s degree in a field related to the position
• Two to three years of experience working in customer relations
• Work experience in a non-profit organization or foundation, an asset
• Experience in process management or project management
• Strong written communication skills
• Ability to meet deadlines
• Exemplary attention to detail
• Ability to foster personalized relationships
• Bilingualism (written and spoken)
Interested candidates are invited to send their CV and cover letter to Moisson Montréal at
Moisson Montréal is an inclusive environment and is committed to employment equity. Only
selected candidates will be contacted. Thank you for your interest in Moisson Montréal.