An investment that impacts our society!
To maximize the impact of its activities, Moisson Montréal ensures that the majority of food distributed comes from foodstuff donations and that expenses are minimized. About 95% of donations received are used to provide services to organizations and enable food distribution. Moisson Montréal’s administrative fees are among the lowest in the country (only 1%). So every dollar invested in our organism has significantly increased value.
Take part in this fight today by clicking here:
Did you know that one of the best ways of donating to Moisson Montréal is through monthly giving?
This is a simple method in which you can spread your contributions over the year.
Why make a monthly gift?
· You spread your support over the year
· You receive one annual tax receipt
· You can cancel your gift at any time
· Moisson Montréal has a stable and predictable source of income and is able to plan for the longer term
· You have the satisfaction of providing help throughout the year
· You can choose to make your monthly donation by credit card or by automatic bank withdrawal.
Make a monthly gift.
For gifts of $20 or more, we will issue an official tax receipt by email. Thank you for your support!
To donate foodstuffs, please contact us at 514 344-4494, ext. 242 or send an email at email@example.com. Our warehouse is located at 6880 Chemin de la Côte-de-Liesse, Montreal, H4T 2A1.
To make a planned gift, please contact Maggie Borowiec : 514 344-4494, ext. 235.
A tax receipt will be issued by e-mail for all donations over $20.
Thank you for your support!