Here are the steps to submit your project:
- Fill out this form.
- When Moisson Montreal receives the form, a hold period of four working days is asked to process the application. Then we contact you to approve your project.
- Upon acceptance of your proposal, we will send the material required required (as indicated in the form).
Support provided by Moisson Montreal:
- A contact person to answer your questions and give you advice;
- Attestation letter delivered to the organizers;
- Moisson Montreal is able to issue receipts for tax purposes. For against, certain conditions must be respected:
- The receipt can be issued to an individual who gives a value of over $ 10. Complete contact person are required;
- We do not issue receipts for donations of food
To route we collected food, several options are available to you. Your support for the delivery of food is us invaluable assistance. For delivery, here are some ways to do this:
- All private mail services can delivery during office hours;
- Order online at the grocery store of your choice and make us deliver all;
- Deliver food directly to Moisson Montreal at 6880, chemin de la Côte-de-Liesse, Saint-Laurent.
In the case where it would be difficult for you to deliver us, please provide the date of your choice for collection of commodities. Please note that we do not guarantee picking the exact time indicated.