The salary range for this position is $38,618 to $57,927.
Reporting to the Director of Operations, the work team coordinator supervises the work related to the processing of perishable and non-perishable foodstuffs carried out by all Moisson Montréal volunteers.
Specifically, the successful candidate will:
- Prepare the various workstations in the warehouse on a daily basis;
- Greet volunteers, assign them to their workstations and explain their tasks;
- Track the arrival and departure times of regular volunteers for statistical purposes;
- Ensure that volunteers have all the necessary tools to carry out their tasks;
- Contribute to the evaluation of certain volunteers within the framework of various development programs;
- Be available to volunteers throughout the work day in order to respond to their needs, if necessary;
- Ensure the smooth running of breaks and meals for volunteer groups;
- Intervene in crisis or conflict situations;
- Collaborate with various internal and external parties to ensure that any required follow-ups for certain volunteers are done;
- Ensure that productivity objectives of the various workstations are met;
- Ensure the cleanliness of the work areas;
- Ensure compliance with health and safety regulations as well as hygiene and sanitation regulations;
- Promote a good work environment;
- Participate in the management of residual materials;
- Perform any other related tasks.
- College diploma (DEC) in social work or logistics, or in a related field;
- Intervention training an asset;
- Two (2) to five (5) years of relevant experience;
- Bilingualism (English/French);
- Commitment to providing excellent customer service;
- Strong interpersonal skills;
- Comfortable in front of groups;
- Ability to enforce rules (health, safety, hygiene and sanitation) with professionalism;
- Demonstrated independence and organizational skills;
- Demonstrated openness and team spirit;
- Sense of initiative;
- Comfortable with OfficeSuite;
- Comfortable working with individuals with mild learning disabilities;
- Comfortable working in a refrigerated environment;
- Ability to drive a forklift and/or electric pallet truck an asset.
All interested candidates are invited to forward their CV and cover letter to Moisson Montréal at firstname.lastname@example.org
Moisson Montréal is committed to the principle of employment equity. Only selected candidates will be contacted. We thank you for your interest.