Open-ended contract, full time position, daytime schedule of 35 hours per week.
You will be part of a dynamic team committed to the fight against food insecurity and instilled with a sense of community solidarity and team spirit. If you are known for your versatility, interpersonal skills, and adaptability, this job is for you!
Reporting to the operations coordinator, you will be responsible for managing a production room and supervising volunteers in the management of frozen products.
Depending on operational needs, you may also be called upon to help in distribution, reception, storage and registration, and in the identification of foodstuffs.
The hourly wage for this position ranges between $16.47 and $24.71 per hour.
Specifically, you will be responsible for:
· Operating production equipment
· Supervising the work of volunteers
· Ensuring good customer service
· Ensuring the cleanliness of work areas
· Ensuring compliance with health and safety standards
· Ensuring compliance with hygiene and sanitation regulations
· Entering data into the WMS computer system
· Occasionally, using a forklift, transporting, loading, unloading and storing foodstuffs
· Participating in inventory management, as required
· Performing other related tasks
· Minimum one year of relevant experience
· Valid forklift operator’s license (an asset)
· Comfortable working in a refrigerated environment
· Comfortable with computers
· Sense of initiative
· Concern for customer service and interpersonal skills
· Good organizational skills
· Knowledge of the food industry (an asset)
· Bilingual (English/French – an asset)
In addition to offering a very flexible and stimulating work environment, Moisson Montréal offers competitive salaries and a wide range of benefits such as a group insurance plan, group RRSPs, partial reimbursement of public transportation expenses, and an annual bonus. You will also enjoy wonderful meals prepared by our chef at a reasonable price!
We invite you to send your cv and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org if you would like to join our team.
Moisson Montréal is committed to employment equity. Only selected candidates will be contacted. We thank you for your interest.