Reporting to the Operations Coordinator, the Warehouse Attendant supports the various activities of distribution, receiving, warehousing, registration, identification of commodities and the refrigerated production room. This position is also responsible for the cleanliness of various areas of the warehouse, which includes lifting pallets, coolers, bins or cartons.
– Greet visitors (organizations, food suppliers, volunteers, etc.) with professionalism and courtesy;
– Ensure the cleanliness of all areas of the warehouse;
– Complete the documents specific to the different sectors;
– Ensures compliance with health and safety and sanitation standards;
– Ensure that the handling equipment and tools necessary for the work are functional and available;
– Supervise the work of volunteers as needed;
– Ensure good customer service.
– High School Diploma;
– Min. 1 year relevant experience;
– Valid forklift operator’s card (asset).
Skills and Abilities
– Comfortable working in a refrigerated environment ;
– Autonomous ;
– Sense of initiative;
– Customer service oriented and interpersonal skills;
– Excellent organizational skills.
– Knowledge of the food industry (an asset);
– Bilingualism (English/French) (an asset);
– Ability to use technological tools (telephone, inventory management system, Outlook).
What Moisson Montreal offers:
– Open-ended daytime contract;
– Face-to-face work in a friendly and flexible environment;
– Salary to be determined according to the 2023-2024 scale;
– 35 hours per week: with Friday afternoons off, a year-round summer schedule;
– An annual bonus;
– A range of benefits: group insurance, group RRSPs, etc. ;
– You will also be able to enjoy wonderful meals prepared by our chef at an affordable price!
Interested candidates should send their CVs to email@example.com.
Moisson Montreal is an equal opportunity employer. Only selected candidates will be contacted. We thank you for your interest.
Comments are closed.