Want to make a difference through your work? This is your opportunity!
Reporting to the operations coordinator, you will be responsible for welcoming representatives of community organizations in a refrigerated environment. Depending on operational needs, you may be called upon to support the team in the selection, reception, storage, registration and labeling of food donation. You will also need to ensure the cleanliness of the distribution area which requires capacity to carry pallets, coolers, bins and boxes.
Specifically, you will be responsible for:
• Supervising the work of volunteers
• Ensuring good customer service
• Ensuring compliance with hygiene and sanitation regulations
• Entering data into the WMS computer system
• Label the meat received
• Take inventory of coolers
• Fill in the quality control sheets
• Comply with occupational health and safety rules
· Minimum one year of relevant experience
What Moisson Montréal is offering:
· An open-ended contract, daytime schedule
· In-person work in a friendly and flexible environment
· An hourly wage between $17.30 and $21.62
· 35 hours per week with Friday afternoons off, a year-round summer schedule!
· An annual bonus
· A range of benefits such as group insurance, group RRSPs, etc.
· Wonderful meals prepared by our chef at an affordable price!
If you have any questions about the position or if you would like to reach our team, do not hesitate to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Moisson Montréal is committed to employment equity. Only selected candidates will be contacted. We thank you for your interest.