Fixed-term contract, full-time position, daytime schedule of 35 hours per week.
You will be part of a dynamic team committed to the fight against food insecurity and instilled with a sense of community solidarity and team spirit. If you are known for your versatility, interpersonal skills, and adaptability, this job is for you!
Reporting to the team coordinator, you will be responsible for supporting all activities related to the management of operations including the reception of food, its identification, storage, and distribution to recipient organizations. You will also be called upon to help with kitchen duties.
Specifically, you will be responsible for:
· Participating in activities related to the reception and distribution of food
· Helping greet representatives from organizations and ensuring that procedures are followed
· Maintaining the cleanliness of your work area
· Completing appropriate paperwork, as required
· Ensuring compliance with health and safety standards as well as hygiene and sanitation regulations
· Participating in inventory management, as required
· Helping the chef prepare snacks and meals along with other kitchen duties
· Performing other related tasks
· Comfortable working in a refrigerated environment
· Comfortable with computers
· Demonstrated autonomy
· Good sense of initiative
· Concern for customer service
· Good interpersonal skills
· Organizational skills
· Knowledge of the food industry (an asset)
· Bilingualism (English/French) an asset
The hourly wage for this position is $13.50. We invite you to send your cv and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org if you would like to join our team.
Moisson Montréal is committed to employment equity. Only selected candidates will be contacted. We thank you for your interest in Moisson Montréal.