Want to make a difference through your work? This opportunity is for you!
Reporting to the Logistics Manager, the incumbent picks up foodstuffs from suppliers and third parties. This position is essential to ensure that our organizations can obtain the food they need, which is why we need reliable, committed employees who are committed to our magnificent mission.
Here are the main responsibilities of our drivers:
- Respect the rules of the road and drive safely at all times;
- Respect your schedule/route assignment on a daily basis;
- Use the tablet to confirm pick-ups in real time and ensure the accuracy of the food inventory;
- Carry out truck loading at suppliers and third parties, and unloading at our warehouse;
- Handle merchandise/crates up to 20 kg;
- Carry out a daily preventive inspection of the freezer truck;
- Ensure optimal use and maintenance of work tools (labeler, hook, shelf, truck, etc.);
- Ensure the safety of self and others when driving the truck and handling merchandise;
- Maintain positive relations with our food suppliers and third parties;
- Maintain an early-bird work schedule (6 a.m.), with occasional Saturday rotation;
REQUIREMENTS AND SKILLS
- Valid class 3 driver’s license (FM endorsement an asset);
- Fluency in spoken French and ability to read and write;
- Knowledge of English (spoken);
- Good knowledge of the greater Montreal area and sense of direction;
- Impeccable application of traffic regulations;
- Good physical stamina (work may require lifting weights of up to 20 kg);
- Honest, reliable and customer-oriented;
- Sense of responsibility and autonomy;
What Moisson Montréal has to offer :
- Permanent full-time position;
- Salary between $21.46 and $26.17 per hour, depending on experience;
- Eligible for an annual bonus;
- Bonus for handling merchandise;
- $1,000 loyalty bonus;
- Eligibility for a range of benefits: group insurance, group RRSPs, personal leave, etc;
- Work clothes provided;
- You’ll also enjoy delicious meals prepared by our chef for a nominal fee;
Interested candidates should send their CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Moisson Montréal is an equal opportunity employer. Only selected candidates will be contacted. Thank you for your interest in Moisson Montréal.