The salary range for this position is $57,525 to $86,287.
Your mandate is to develop, implement and evaluate digital strategies that will increase the efficacy of the organization.
You are responsible for developing a strategy for digital technologies, information systems, data analysis and business intelligence that will meet the organization’s strategic objectives, pursue its growth and increase its digital and information capabilities.
You will also develop and manage the deployment of a strategy to optimize and integrate our information systems and database, focusing on our ability to better understand our donors and other stakeholders.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
Enable the organization to develop an in-depth CRM and digital engagement expertise.
Collaborate with the entire organizational team to create and promote the adoption of a multi-year plan to optimize data management and our analytical skills.
Ensure the organization has the technology platforms required to implement its digital strategies and relationship building with current and future donors.
Beyond modernizing and integrating our information systems, ensure the development, support and maintenance of our systems.
You are recognized for your exceptional management and interpersonal skills.
- More than five year’s experience in an information systems management position;
- Multi-faceted technical skills including data management, information systems and cybersecurity;
- In-depth knowledge of Office 365 and its ecosystem;
- Knowledge of tools such as Forms, Automate, PowerBI, Streamer, Team, Planner and even Yammer, is a major asset;
- Experience demonstrating an ability to translate information and available data into strategic actions and thinking;
- Keeping on top of new trends and not hesitating to challenge oneself;
- Knowledge of programming is an asset;
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in a related subject is an asset;
- Strategic vision, sense of development and achievement of objectives;
- Strong ability to work in a team;
- Positive leadership, creativity, independence and initiative.
TERMS OF EMPLOYMENT
- Permanent full-time position;
- Competitive salary;
- Three weeks of vacation per year;
- Comprehensive group insurance program;
- Group RRSP program with employer contributions;
- Employee assistance program;
- Ongoing training;
- Friendly and stimulating work environment;
- Large-scale projects.
All interested candidates are invited to forward their CV and cover letter to Moisson Montréal at email@example.com
Moisson Montréal is an inclusive environment and is committed to employment equity. Only selected candidates will be contacted. We thank you for your interest.