Reporting to the Head of Fixed Assets, the incumbent performs the tasks required for the maintenance, preventive maintenance, repair and renovation of the building and industrial equipment. Certain tasks are also related to the building’s exterior grounds, rolling stock and certain equipment (forklifts, lawnmowers, snowblowers, tools, etc.).
- Perform building and equipment maintenance and repairs;
- Perform preventive maintenance and equipment repairs;
- Perform occasional exterior maintenance;
- Ensure safe access to entrances and exits;
- Carry out renovations (painting, plumbing, etc.);
- As needed, participate in various special events organized by the organization;
- Comply with health and safety and sanitation standards;
- Any other related duties.
- DEP in industrial mechanics or related field;
- At least 3-5 years’ relevant experience;
- General mechanical, electrical and control knowledge;
- Resourcefulness and initiative;
- Ability to analyze problem situations;
- Demonstrates creativity in finding solutions;
- Diligent and punctual;
- Ability to work under pressure and react quickly;
- Maintains good relations with co-workers;
- Respect for health and safety rules.
What Moisson Montréal offers :
- A permanent position;
- Face-to-face work in a warm and flexible environment;
- Salary between $21.46 and $26.17/hour;
- A 35-hour work week: with Friday afternoons off, a year-round summer schedule!
- An annual bonus;
- A range of benefits: group insurance, group RRSPs, etc;
- You’ll also be able to enjoy great food at affordable prices!
Interested candidates should send their CV and a letter of interest to Moisson Montréal, at email@example.com .
Moisson Montréal is an equal opportunity employer. Only selected candidates will be contacted. Thank you for your interest!