The salary range for this position is between $16.47 and $24.71 per hour.
Reporting to the logistics coordinator, the driver picks up food from suppliers and third parties.
Specifically, the successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Ensuring that daily assigned routes are respected.
- Loading the truck at suppliers and third parties and unloading it at our warehouse.
- Handling merchandise/crates as needed.
- Performing a daily maintenance inspection of the freezer truck.
- Ensuring that positive relationships are maintained with our food suppliers and third parties.
- Performing any other related duties.
- Secondary 5
- Minimum one year of relevant experience
- Valid class 3 driver’s licence
- Strict compliance with the Highway Safety Code
- Good knowledge of the Greater Montreal area
- Ability to lift packages up to 20 kg
- Good organizational skills
- Demonstrated interpersonal skills
- Interest in food security issues (an asset)
- Honesty, reliability, and customer service orientation
- Bilingualism (an asset)
Interested candidates should forward their CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.