Summary of the position:
Reporting to the Executive Director, the Director of Human Resources and Customer Experience contributes significantly to the achievement of Moisson Montréal’s mission. The position combines the traditional HR consulting function with operational responsibilities essential to the smooth running of the food bank’s services. We are looking for a generalist with strong leadership skills who is committed to making a difference in the deployment of community food services to the 300 or so community organizations accredited by Moisson Montréal.
- Management of the HR team and its function.
- Oversee HR’s advisory role to the management team.
- Oversee employee commitment and engagement.
- Oversee the volunteers’ customer experience, from arranging their attendance at Moisson to their recognition.
- Advise other departments on optimizing the customer experience (with accredited organizations, donors, and other stakeholders).
- Oversee cafeteria operations for volunteers and employees.
Minimum education and experience:
- Undergraduate degree in human resources
- Eight (8) years of relevant experience, including five (5) years in a management position
Other skills and/or abilities:
- Significant experience in health and safety management
- Experience in team mobilization and engagement
Moisson Montréal offers a salary, benefits, and most importantly, a flexible, dynamic, and very stimulating work environment. The target salary for this position is approximately $105,000. Interested candidates should email their CV to email@example.com.
Moisson Montréal is committed to employment equity. Only selected candidates will be contacted. We thank you for your interest in Moisson Montréal.