Under the supervision of the Executive Director, the incumbent is responsible for all activities related to the solicitation and retention of food donor partners to ensure a healthy and reliable supply chain.
The incumbent and his/her team must obtain sufficient food donations so that the organization can fulfill its mission to the benefit of community organizations in Montreal.
· Implement a strategy to achieve food recovery objectives with a view to improving the quantity, quality and variety of the food supply.
· Optimize the food donors’ customer experience in order to build loyalty. Establish and meet expectations that are mutually beneficial with respect to the donors’ business model.
· Contribute to building Moisson Montréal’s brand as a first-choice partner for food donor companies.
· Management and coaching of the procurement and logistics/transportation teams.
· Demonstrated experience in high level trend analysis, market monitoring and results tracking, and a well-developed business acumen and ability to seize opportunities.
· Demonstrated extensive experience in finalizing agreements.
· Strong interpersonal and team management skills.
· Ability to embody and develop a culture of accountability.
· Proven knowledge of the Canadian bio-food market so that changes in the marketplace can be anticipated both nationally and in the metropolitan area.
· CRM skills.
· Perfect oral and written skills in French and in English.
Full time position, 35 hours per week with a wide range of benefits.The salary range is from $94,725 to $118,406. All interested candidates should forward their CV and cover letter to Moisson Montréal at: email@example.com.
Moisson Montréal is committed to employment equity. Only selected candidates will be contacted. We thank you for your interest in Moisson Montréal.