Moisson Montréal is looking for a :
Digital Communications Coordinator
This role is a permanent full-time (35 hr/week) position.
Reporting to the Manager of Communications and Marketing, the Digital Communications Coordinator is experienced in creating, delivering, curating and maintaining effective social media and website content (written and multi-media) aligned with organizational strategy, brand and mission.
- Write engaging and impactful content (website, social media, e-newsletter, direct mail, speeches) for a variety of audiences, including prospective donors and volunteers, in line with the organization’s mission, values and brand identity. Ensure high editorial standards and effective information architecture of the organization’s website and social media.
- Collaborate with the rest of the Philanthropy and Communications team to help reach community engagement and fundraising objectives. Provide coverage and promotional support, for social media broadcast, of various events and campaigns. Participate in the relevant planning committees (including activations for third-party cause marketing campaigns benefitting the organization).
- Responsible for monitoring web traffic and social media metrics to report on KPIs, identify best practices and develop content strategy aligned with short-term and long-term objectives.
- Participate in the creation and updating of marketing materials used by employees and volunteers (information kits, one-pagers, PowerPoint presentations, infographics, videos, posters, etc.), working in collaboration with in-house and external graphic design professionals.
- Support various departments with their communications needs, and optimising the quality and consistency of communications throughout the organization. Translate communications when needed (French – English), coordinate with external translators as needed, revise translations and proofread documents.
- Post-secondary degree in communications, marketing or a related field (e.g., public relations, journalism, creative writing, etc.) or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- A minimum of 2 years of experience creating, delivering, curating and maintaining effective written and multimedia digital content and web presence, demonstrating high editorial standards and effective information architecture of external website(s).
- Demonstrated experience as an impactful storyteller, developing creative initiatives and solutions to advance the quality and consistency of brand identity, delivering on KPIs and creating engaging content and stories across multiple channels and media.
- Exemplary written communication skills in English and French, including advanced writing and editing skills (oral and written bilingualism required).
- Thorough knowledge of best practices with respect to web content management (WordPress) and organizational communication.
- Experienced in web metrics, Google analytics, SEO and SEM, with a clear understanding of how they factor into web content strategy. Demonstrated ability to balance messaging needs and user needs to make content and concepts engaging and clear to audiences. Familiarity with UX will be considered an asset.
- Strong abilities in visual and content creation, proficiency in relevant software applications (Adobe Creative Suite, PowerPoint, Photoshop, Canva, etc.).
- Familiarity with best practices in non-profit marketing and communications.
- Experience with graphic design and video editing for external communication purposes will be considered a strong asset.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills (English and French), creativity, agility and good judgement.
- Strong community engagement skills
- Highly organized, detail-oriented project manager with the ability to manage multiple initiatives/projects concurrently, and meet requirements/priorities to accomplish objectives.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and ability to build relationships quickly. Diplomatic and at ease with senior leaders.
- Proactive and positive attitude, results-oriented and goal-driven.
- Collaborative and strong sense of initiative.
TO APPLY: email your CV and cover letter to email@example.com