Moisson Montréal is a registered charity founded in 1984 and is Canada’s biggest food bank. Our mission is to provide an optimal food supply for community agencies serving Montreal’s most vulnerable people while actively participating in the development of sustainable solutions to promote food security. Thanks to the generosity of our volunteers and food donors, Moisson Montréal has an extraordinary multiplier effect in that for every dollar donated, $15 worth of food is redistributed. For the third year in a row, Moisson Montréal was named by Charity Intelligence as one of Canada’s Top 10 Canadian Impact Charities. Moisson Montréal redistributes 15 Million Kg of food yearly to the food aid network, including to 250 Montreal accredited community organizations answering some 567,000 requests for food aid monthly.
We are presently recruiting for:
Database & Business Intelligence Officer
- Coordinate the Prodon donor database, ensure data integrity and optimal use.
- Collaborate in the development of strategies, policies and controls of data and data usage.
- Ensure the alignment between various Moisson Montréal web forms and the database.
- Ensure optimal use of the Mailchimp platform and manage subscription lists (email marketing lists) with appropriate feedback into Prodon.
- Ensure appropriate data classification processes are in place with respect to donors and donations data, while maintaining marketing and administration efficiency, in collaboration with the Finance department.
- Conduct quantitative and qualitative analysis of campaign results and donor profiles.
- Ensure quality control, be a problem-solver and provide technical support.
- Implement processes related to the donor recognition program and ensure production of relevant reports.
- Prepare, as needed, reports and other departmental documents.
- Other related tasks.
- Bachelor’s degree in a relevant field
- Minimum one year’s experience in a similar position
- Knowledge of Prodon software (an asset), strong understanding of databases
- Knowledge of the charitable sector
- Fluent in French and English, both oral and written
- Strong understanding of the Microsoft Office Suite
- Working knowledge of MailChimp (an asset)
- Autonomous, independent, detail-oriented and organized
- Good Interpersonal skills
- Ability to work under pressure
Interested candidates may forward their cv and a cover letter to Moisson Montréal at email@example.com
Moisson Montréal provides an inclusive work environment and is an equal opportunity employer. Only prospective candidates will be contacted. We thank you for your interest in Moisson Montréal.