Reporting to the Executive Director, the Community Relations Coordinator develops and implements strategies for the consolidation and development of the network and relationships with community organizations. He/she is the voice of community organizations within Moisson and contributes to the continuous improvement of services within the framework of the mission.
More specifically, the person chosen will be responsible for:
Client experience of organizations and network development
- Responsible for the accreditation process of the organizations;
- Responsible for the regulatory framework of the agencies and its follow-up to ensure compliance with the conditions of food donations;
- Responsible for annual files such as the AGM, the Grands Échanges, the Hunger Count, the revision of codes, the satisfaction survey, etc;
- Leads the management of problematic situations with organizations;
- Represents Moisson to organizations as well as in consultation forums.
Moisson Montreal’s outreach in the context of its mission
- To be the voice of accredited organizations on Moisson’s extended management committee;
- To ensure a strong presence among the organizations and in the consultation forums.
- Undergraduate degree in management or other relevant field;
- Minimum of three (3) years of experience in a community environment in a similar capacity;
- Bilingual, French and English, both orally and in writing;
- Ability to analyze, synthesize and be rigorous and fair;
- Autonomous and able to manage many files simultaneously;
- Good computer skills (Office suite);
- Excellent interpersonal skills and recognized customer approach;
- Possess a car, a valid driver’s license and be willing to travel on the island of Montreal;
- Be available occasionally to work evenings or weekends.
What Moisson Montreal offers :
- Permanent full-time position (35 hours per week);
- A salary between $46 631 and $58 289 per year for this position;
- Possibility of telecommuting up to a maximum of three days per week;
- Eligibility for an annual bonus;
- Eligibility for a range of benefits: group insurance, group RRSPs, personal leave, etc;
- You will also be able to enjoy delicious meals prepared by our chef for a symbolic amount.
All interested candidates should forward their CV and letter of intent to Moisson Montréal at email@example.com.
Moisson Montréal is an inclusive environment and is committed to employment equity. Only selected candidates will be contacted. We thank you for your interest.