Reporting to the General Manager and working in close collaboration with two other coordinators, the incumbent develops and implements strategies aimed at consolidating and developing the network and relationships with community organizations. The incumbent represents the voice of the community organizations assigned to him/her within Moisson Montréal, and contributes to the continuous improvement of services within the framework of the mission.
More specifically, the successful candidate will be responsible for:
Organizational customer experience and network development
- Share responsibility for the accreditation process of organizations;
- Shares responsibility for regulatory oversight of organizations and follow-up to ensure compliance with food donation conditions;
- Shares responsibility for annual events such as the AGM, Grands Échanges, Bilan-Faim, code reviews, satisfaction surveys, etc;
- Leads the management of problem situations with organizations and stakeholders at Moisson Montréal;
- Represents Moisson Montréal with organizations and in consultation forums, ensuring greater visibility and influencing stakeholders.
Moisson Montréal’s outreach as part of its mission
- Ensure a strong presence among organizations and concertation bodies.
- Undergraduate degree in management or other relevant field;
- Minimum of three (3) years’ experience in a community environment in a similar role;
- Ability to analyze, synthesize and apply rigor and fairness;
- Autonomous and able to manage numerous dossiers simultaneously;
- Excellent interpersonal skills and recognized customer approach;
- Ability to work as part of a team;
- Bilingual, French and English, both written and spoken;
- Good computer skills (Office suite);
- Willingness to travel on the island of Montreal to meet with our accredited organizations;
- Be available occasionally to work evenings or weekends.
What Moisson Montréal offers :
- Permanent full-time position (35 hours per week);
- Salary between $50,400 and $63,000 per year for this position;
- Possibility of telecommuting up to a maximum of three days per week;
- Eligibility for an annual bonus;
- Eligibility for a range of benefits: group insurance, group RRSPs, personal leave, etc;
- You’ll also enjoy delicious meals prepared by our chef for a nominal fee.
Interested candidates should send their CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Moisson Montréal is an equal opportunity employer. Only selected candidates will be contacted. Thank you for your interest in Moisson Montréal.