Main on-the-job training that the intern will receive at Moisson Montréal
Assist the Events Coordinator in the planning and implementation of fundraising events:
- Participate in the organization of fundraising events
- Participate in the logistics and coordination of events
- Find and contact suppliers/collaborators
- Find and contact different companies for goods or services/sponsorships.
- Coordinate visibility within a sponsorship framework
The main projects will be the holiday season events, the Great Food Drive for Children, the Golf Classic and the summer campaign. The intern’s main tasks will be to participate in the organization, logistics and coordination of events and to support the events coordinator. The intern will undertake requested tasks such as observing, proposing, planning, organizing, carrying out and evaluating a project. The intern will be involved in the entire process of planning, organizing, coordinating and evaluating projects.
Secondary duties and responsibilities
· Follow up on files
· Produce promotional tools
· Prepare the various management and promotional tools required for projects (coordination guide, schedule, follow-ups, reports, etc.)
· Provide communications support. Must be able to communicate in French and English
· Other tasks related to the department of philanthropy and communications
Terms of the Internship
- Unpaid internship
- Snacks and meals provided; reimbursement of public transportation expenses
- Duration: flexible
- Schedule: to be discussed, full time, some activities take place on weekends
- Location: 6880 Chemin de la Côte-de-Liesse, Montréal, H4T 2A1
All interested candidates are invited to forward their CV and cover letter to Moisson Montréal at email@example.com
Moisson Montréal is an inclusive environment and is committed to employment equity. Only selected candidates will be contacted. We thank you for your interest in Moisson Montréal .