Reporting to the Director of Human Resources, the intern will assist the HR team in the completion of various projects. The successful candidate will work closely with all members of the team and more specifically with the volunteer activities coordinator and the HR technician.
More specifically, the intern will be required to:
· Participate in the recruitment process for certain positions and help coordinate the welcoming of new employees.
· Support the volunteer coordinator in the daily greeting of individual and group volunteers and accompany volunteers to their workstations.
· Collaborate in the completion of various HR projects.
· Facilitate, as needed, information meetings and visits to our facilities for people interested in volunteering.
· Participate in efforts to recruit new volunteers to meet the growing needs of the organization.
· Coordinate specific projects requiring the contribution of volunteers, e.g., the Christmas Food Drive (la Guignolée), the Holiday Train, etc.).
· Help organize monthly meetings with regular volunteers.
· Carry out various weekly follow-ups and recurring tasks specific to volunteer activities.
· Perform any other related tasks.
· Academic background in human resources or any other discipline relevant to the position
· Interest in the community network environment
· Good verbal skills in French and English
· Ability to work independently
· Aptitude for teamwork
· Strong work ethic
· Is comfortable working in a highly diverse workplace
· Can work easily in a fast-paced environment and is able to adapt to changing priorities
Terms of the internship
· Unpaid internship
· Snacks and meals provided; reimbursement of public transportation expenses
· Duration: flexible
· Location: 6880 Chemin de la Côte-de-Liesse, Montréal, H4T 2A1.
All interested candidates are invited to forward their CV and cover letter to Moisson Montréal at firstname.lastname@example.org
Moisson Montréal is an inclusive environment and is committed to employment equity. Only selected candidates will be contacted. We thank you for your interest in Moisson Montréal .